Some answers to questions asked;
1. The free 'Passage Planning Guide' is available just by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and it will be sent to you immediately, with the exceptions of requests from the following countries - Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, Somalia.
2. MS "Oasis of the Seas" has a total of 18 lifeboats, they are 9 on each side of the ship. RCI states they hold 372 persons each of which 16 are the lifeboat crew and the remaining 356 are passengers. So with all the 18 lifeboats filled they can evacuate a total of 6408 passengers.
3. No RCI has not made a statement or report, that we know of, other than the original 'Tweet' about the lifeboat damage during the transatlantic passage.
4. No NAUTICAL LOG has no idea why not and yes the Company has visited our Blog twice to date.
5. Yes we have had numerous visitors from Finland several from Turku where the MS "Oasis of the Seas" was built and yes all asked about 'the lifeboats'.
6. Yes NAUTICAL LOG learned that the lifeboats do have a head (nautical for toilet/restroom/loo). Now THAT is planning ahead (no pun intended) with 372 persons in the boat.
7. As regards NLIN #7 NAUTICAL LOG thinks that the climate 'cycles' rather than 'changes'. For example the ice and glaciers have retreated and then later advanced several times since first positions were plotted during original explorations and recorded discoveries. However NAUTICAL LOG believes that the natural cycles have been disrupted due to human pollution.
8. A comment was made regarding lifeboat size on MS "Oasis of the Seas". However the visitor sent it to NLIN #2 instead of here. Since it is worth reading may NAUTICAL LOG redirect you there !!
As other questions by our Visitors are asked we shall update this Post. So for now -